The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Leaving on a Jet Plane

After going a month without a vacation Danielle and I have gotten very antsy; it’s a sad life we live I know. So to appease our desires for a vacation, tomorrow we will be flying to Budapest. We stay there two nights then are taking a train to Vienna where we will stay Friday night. Then once we’re ready on Saturday we will hop on a train to Prague and take in all of its glory for the next two days. We fly back into Paris on Monday morning just in time to go back to work; I may actually be on time. So with all that being said, I won’t be writing for a while, but come back next week to hear how everything went. And don’t worry now that the thesis is done I’m devoting my time, that’s not spent traveling, to getting my website up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to devote lots of time to IM too!

And watch out for the bed bugs in Vienna....

Kristine said...

Don't worry about the bed bugs, we cancelled that hostel and are staying with my friend now. Fingers crossed that we don't encounter bed bugs in the rest of the hostels.