The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps

Friday, November 24, 2006

Just Wanted To Share

Alright I guess I have more to talk about than I realized.

I just came across this Article that made me sad and thought I'd share. It seems that now almost two years later 513 bodies from the 2004 Tsunami are going to be buried now. 103 of the bodies have been identified but no one has come to claim the remains and the rest have still yet to be identified. I just think it's so sad that no one has come to claim or identify these bodies. I mean I imagine that for many of these perhaps the whole family was killed in the Tsunami, yet it seems that there should still be somone out there coming to claim the bodies.

How sad that these bodies have just been sitting in there for almost two years and now will go with no one to claim them.

No comments: