The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps

Monday, August 07, 2006

Movie Discussions And Much More!

So a while back I added a Forum to my website, which I'm quite proud of myself for having figured it out, where you can read about the movies I've seen recently, what I'm listening to, reading, or just leave general comments. I had hoped this would make my website a little more interactive and had hoped to get some discussions going but so far no one has been participating and it seems no one has been reading it either. So I just wanted to announce it here that the forum is there on my website and so far I have a few reviews of the movies I've seen lately and a few other posts up there. Please feel free to comment on what I've already written, or add your own topic. Don't be shy people!

No comments: