The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'm So Cool

So those of you that have known me for quite some time might remember my slight obsession/annoyance at Newscasters names. They always seem to have first names that start with the same letter as their last name and this annoys me because obviously they're fake names. Not sure why this annoys me, but it does.

Well today while watching a police chase on an LA news station I was introduced to Johnny McCool reporting from the helicopter. I'm sorry but this is ridiculous and really really annoys me. I mean come on, McCool????? How lame is he that he has to give himself the name McCool. Do you think his colleauges feel stupid saying his name? I would, I think I'd refuse to say it.

This is Delia Diamond signing out. (That one's for you Lori)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to marry this guy so that I can be Lori McCool....it's much more fitting.